July 2, 2012

allison || senior portraits



I had the opportunity to take pictures for a graduating senior a few weeks ago. This was my first official photo shoot with Jane, my dslr and I was just a bit nervous. But Allison was fun to work with and she put up with all of my "turn your head just a little", "wait! don't move yet!", "come over here and stand like this", and "oh, just one more shot" kind of talk and I think I got some pictures to be proud of. 
Do you have a favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. Nice senior portraits! My favourite is the b&w one of her sitting on the grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! I've been out of town for a while, but I am so sorry I didn't get back to you about guest-posting. I saw your e-mail just before I left (it went into my junk e-mail). If you ever need me to post for you again, please don't hesitate to let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th to the last- the double shot. that was great (:

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.