June 28, 2012

summer bucket list.

a tangible summery collage i made for my dear friend

This summer seems to hold opportunity. It makes me want to do spontaneous things just for the fun of it. I'm looking forward to the adventures and crazy moments that will make summer twenty-twelve memorable. And here's a little summer bucket list I've made up, just because I like to have things to cross off.


01. go on a picnic
02. sleep on the top deck, under the stars
03. go to the beach-a lot
04. eat plenty of shaved ice
06. work on my vocals more
06. learn new pieces on the piano
07. have an adventure
08. write more (i.e. poetry, letters)
09. strengthen my relationship with God/get deeper in the Word
10. read more books
11. go thrifting
12. wear my big floppy hat (very) often
13. go on a roadtrip
14. take pictures with a disposable film camera

what's on your summer bucket list for twenty-twelve? xo

4 comments:

  1. and oh darling, did I ever love it. thank you <3 and wonderful list! I expect to be doing multiple of those things with you (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey did you wanna take me to the beach? :) last week's beach trip is over and that's the only time i get to go, which makes me depressed.
    i'll join you on the piano and books! sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great summer bucket list.... i definitely want to read more books this summer as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Orianna!
    Thankyou so much for following me! means allot, and I have returned the favor! I love your little corner of the blogging world, and look forward to reading more about your adventures!
    xoxo,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.