June 21, 2012

this is what inspires me.

While going through an inspiration drought, I feel as though I'm drawn to what is visually appealing. Artwork, sketches, photographs, patters, fabric- not just the pretty things on Pinterest, but tangible beautiful things that inspire me to think creatively and in turn create beautiful things. Eating breakfast this morning, I flipped through books and magazines and photography pieces, gathering ideas for blog posts and stories.


what inspires you most?

        ___________________________________________________________________________________

hey there, I'm Katie. snail mail, good music, afternoon coffee, classic books, pianos, and rainy days make the world go round. photos, stories, and laughing are what I do best, and I strive to be creative and inspired in every way. I even have a blog to document what I love most. 
nice to meet you.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous shots. now I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly katie! this is amazing. or inspiring I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring to say the least! Love the photo of the blue berries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty mags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just adore this. thanks for helping me get inspired!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.