I was looking through some old film pictures the other day, just because we have several boxes full of them and my sister is making a picture board for her graduation party. I thought to share a few with you-they probably won't mean much to you, but to me they're priceless. (in each picture, i'm the one with blonde hair)
-------------
01. Me and sister after church one day. We made toilet paper crowns in class, or so my mom said.
01. Me and sister after church one day. We made toilet paper crowns in class, or so my mom said.
02. Sister pulling me in one of the wagons my dad made for us one Christmas.
03. My dad is a lover of gardening. He started us off young, but it looks like I didn't like the dirt too much.
04. Sitting by the road with our grandpa at the annual Christmas Parade.
05. Sister and me in a tent on our camping trip one year.
06. A picture from our trip to tour a battle ship.
07. Now this picture has a good story. See that arrow pointing to the girl named Katie? Turns out, she and I danced together that year at the studio but never knew each other until several years later. I met Katie at tennis lessons about a year ago and, just a few months back when I was watching the recital video I realized we used to dance together! We're best friends now; I'm so glad God decided to let me meet her.
-------------
Do you have any film pictures that you especially love or are special to you? I would love to see them. Link up your post in the comment form for me to check out!
xo.








these pictures are so lovely, you were so cute! :) i just love film! and i'll definitely been looking through some of my old film pics! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! I really like the story that goes with the last one! :) I love looking at old photos too!
ReplyDeleteOh, there's me.... Lol I love these (:
ReplyDelete