June 5, 2012

take me to summertime.



May has smoothly transitioned into June, leaving behind Spring and welcoming Summer. Even though I haven't finished up my sophomore year yet, the sun still burns fiercely, its eyes set on summer and the good times this season holds. I have high hopes for the coming months. I want to relax and hang out with friends, dig my toes in the beach sand, make lasting memories, read many books, have adventures, eat lots of shaved ice, and take plenty of pictures to document these times. As excited as I many get for other seasons, Summer is set apart in a way. It holds its own sense of freedom and opportunity, bursting from the seams to be enjoyed.
Summer is coming....can't you feel it?
current loves
lemon lime shaved ice || golden hour || finding a 1940s vintage camera || 
ice cream cones on the porch with my papa || hydrangeas || side bags ||
disposable cameras (we'll see how these turn out) || any book written by Lynn Austin

have a wonderful week, lovelies! xo.

7 comments:

  1. Lynn Austin is one of my favorite authors. she's just such a great writer when it comes to historical stuff--and she's so straightforward about her stories, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. just love. these shots are definitely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo, disposable camera! let me know! if it's grainy, I need one stat. also, I also went crazy with the hydrangeas the other day, so that was weird that we both have pictures of them. anywho, lovely post dearie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture is really nice!! :) Summer is just SO wonderful. and I love Lynn Austin's books, especially Fire by Night and Wonderland Creek.

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaa i love summer time in my country is winter and i'm cooling

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! if only summer were always this serene!! gorgeous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. oriana, these are so beautiful! golden hour is the best isn't it? so excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.