Hello Dearies!
Finally, it's
happened! Oriana has allowed me the honor of guest posting on her fantabulous
blog! Let's see...the guidelines were...1.) no embarrassing baby pictures or
"something weird like that" (Check) and 2.) (And I quote)
"PLEASE don't try to be funny." Hmm...where's the fun in that??
Right? Right.
Well, I was
trying to think of what would be a good topic to "blog" about (it's seriously a verb? haha), and something that connects bloggers, and everybody
really, is beauty. In things I have read, it has been theorized that, in the
end, when we all stand before God someday, we will say something like
"ahah!" because all along, we have seen glimpses of God himself. We
can feel His heart when we experience the unconditional love of a friend or
family member. We see a part of Him in all His creation, weather it be in the
sunset or in the fact that nobody(!) in this world looks just alike! We can see
the fingerprint, the reflection of Himself, in everything beautiful He's
created.
Beauty is something, in one way or another we all
chase after. (I see it here a lot on your perty blogs!) The thing is, in all the
beauty we see or experience, it fades. We crave it, go after it, are drawn to
it, but it will all soon reveal that its glory is only passing. However, it's
Source is not! I just want to encourage you, that in all the beauty we
experience, to not get caught up in that thing, person, or place, as much as
the One Who made it and put it into motion. *Ultimately, beauty is a passing
reflection of the Creator's heart, calling us to beauty's Creator and to our
Home we are getting ready for!*
God created you
to reflect His beauty like the moon reflects the sun! How do you express the
beauty inside you? Blogging? Painting? Writing? Serving? Dancing? Listening? One of my
most favorite expressions of it is ...(drum roll pu-leze)....MUSIC! Not new?
Yes yes I know. But really, music connects with your soul the way nothing else
does. It can change a mood, change a heart, change the atmosphere. So I thought
I would share my favorite music videos with you that I have been playing over and over and over lately. The first one is a live
recording of a acoustic version of "All Things New" by Brett Yonker.
Now tell me if this is beautiful or what!!
The second one is just beautiful in itself. This one reminds me of my sister (Oriana) because she sees the beauty in the little things, and this video captures the beauty of childhood and adventures.
The second one is just beautiful in itself. This one reminds me of my sister (Oriana) because she sees the beauty in the little things, and this video captures the beauty of childhood and adventures.
It's been hanging out with you for a few!
be.good.and.live.like.you.mean.it <3
Heather*

i love this. i wish i had a sibling who'd be willing to do this. :) and i am so in love with 'atlas hands' favorite song by him. i agree, it really captures the essence of innocent childhood adventures. i love it.
ReplyDelete"Atlas Hands" is one of my favorite songs right now! :)
ReplyDeleteThat song... thats the song.
ReplyDeleteAnd great post Heather! (: