Last week was so busy! The annual county fair, piano lesson, tennis practice, etc. So on Saturday, I looked at our calendar and thought, "yaay! Nest week, I'm going to have an easy-going week for once!"
Wrong.
I was called on Sunday night by the drivers ed instructor and found out that after a torturous week of the drivers ed class this past summer, I finally have the opportunity to put all of my "great driving skills" to good use! I will be driving in one of those infamous "student driver" vehicles today, tomorrow, Friday, and Monday. I already drove today; I must say, I did pretty good, too!
THEN last night, me and my mom remembered that I have the PSAT to take on Thursday! EEK!! I thought I was going to have a teenage heart attack {if that's even possible}! But, thankfully, my big sister reassured me that the scores don't even count and I would only be testing on reading comprehension and math, which I'm not bad at.
Whew. That's a relief!
So this week is going to be a little hetic! But, I'll just take things one day at a time and, with God's help, I'll make it through.(:
THEN last night, me and my mom remembered that I have the PSAT to take on Thursday! EEK!! I thought I was going to have a teenage heart attack {if that's even possible}! But, thankfully, my big sister reassured me that the scores don't even count and I would only be testing on reading comprehension and math, which I'm not bad at.
Whew. That's a relief!
So this week is going to be a little hetic! But, I'll just take things one day at a time and, with God's help, I'll make it through.(:


beautiful photo!! love it.
ReplyDeleteand in response to your comment on my blog: no, it wasn't hard or bad at all! the math part was kind of blech, but the writing skills, etc was uber-easy. there wasn't much of a need to be nervous :))
-jocee <3
thanks, jocee!(:
ReplyDeletethis picture is so gorgeous! i love it <3
ReplyDelete