
I'm linking up with Mary Ann in her photo challenge! The theme is "happiness".
This picture makes me happy because it reminds me of when we were throwing popcorn to the
seagulls as they greedily snatched up each piece with speed. I think these birds are beautiful and
fun to photograph. Plus, they remind me of one of my favorite places - the beach!
seagulls as they greedily snatched up each piece with speed. I think these birds are beautiful and
fun to photograph. Plus, they remind me of one of my favorite places - the beach!


Oh yes! The beach makes me giddily happy as well :) thanks so much for entering!
ReplyDeleteOh! That picture is stunning! Love the birds and the clarity. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! :)
ReplyDeleteEve
My Current Photography Challenge
Ooooh! What a great shot. Love the way you edited this. :D
ReplyDeletelove, love, love! you captured the seagulls' actions so perfectly.
ReplyDelete~simi
Wow! she is really pretty!
ReplyDelete