October 25, 2011

dear sky...


Dear sky,
I'm sorry to of neglected you most of my life. I would see you every now and again, but
I've never really stopped to gaze at you.
Every once in a while I would notice your beauty, but not at length.
But you have left me in awe for the past few days; thank you for your glorious displays. From 
vibrant sunsets/sunrises to puffy, milk-white clouds against blue skies you are a wonderful backdrop 
of color to the world. How do you create such beautiful masterpieces? 
Oh! It's not you, but your Creator. And you say you're simply a willing canvas for His masterpieces.
What beautiful colors He has on His palette. And, sky, you display them so well; your sunrises 
make early mornings much more enjoyable.
Please continue in your splendor; tell the artist He's doing a spectacular job for me, 
won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Those are such beautiful pictures! The colors are so vibrant and stunning!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.