October 21, 2011

linking up.


Red, orange, and yellow leaves are something I'm just in love with during fall!
And so I am entering the above photo in Jocee's photo challenge about autumn.



I am also entering this photo in Ashyln Nicole's photo challenge:
sooc: straight out of camera
Lately, I have enjoyed watching the beautiful skies. The fluffy clouds look as though I could walk
on them!


Now what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out the photo challenges!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn leaves! Those clouds look so nice and fluffy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty! love the texture of the leaves :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/21/2011

    Ok, so this is one cool photo! I love the white fluffy clouds. Beautiful!
    I love your photography! Great job with it.
    Thank you for linking up!
    Have a lovely day,
    ashlyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here to see your autumn picture which is pretty, but I love the sky picture. Of course, I am partial to sky pictures :) To get to the point - I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pictures. love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures areena! (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh!! The sky!! So beautiful!

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.