October 23, 2011

He has it all planned out.


"What is my life's purpose? What am I to do with my life; what's the plan?"

Some time or another, I'm sure we've all had those same thoughts. At least, I know I have. We
know that God created each of us for a special reason...but what is it?

Ephesians 1:11-12 says, "It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. 
Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, He had His eye on us; had designs 
for glorious living, part of the overall purpose He is working out in everything and everyone."

Wow. That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? God is saying to us that He does have special plans just for us and our life. Perhaps we don't know what they are yet because He is still working in us; preparing us for the journey ahead. Some things are just a matter of time and we have to learn to wait on Him, even though that can be very hard at times. But don't lose hope, He hasn't forgotten you; He loves you!!

Jeremiah 29:11
" 'For I know the plans I have for you,', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future.' "

Psalms 139:16
"....All the days planned for me were written in Your book before I was one day old."

0 notes:

Post a Comment

you're a peach.