I took a walk in the forest today. Abandoning the dirt path, I soon found myself in a never-ending
maze of trees. It was golden hour; everything was shining.
maze of trees. It was golden hour; everything was shining.
As I walked on, the leaves and pinestraw beneath my feet made a silent protest as I stepped on them but
the birds happily sang as the day slowly faded.
the birds happily sang as the day slowly faded.
There was silence; every sound usually heard was muffled by the distance. I did hear the clicking of my
shutter and the shuffling of my feet against the ground, but all of that was blocked out of my mind. I was
busy maneuvering through limbs, trying to catch the thing that helps make the forest so magical
and refreshing-the sun.
shutter and the shuffling of my feet against the ground, but all of that was blocked out of my mind. I was
busy maneuvering through limbs, trying to catch the thing that helps make the forest so magical
and refreshing-the sun.
Dear forest,
I hope to see you very soon.
Love,
me.






Oh, you make me jealous with the scenery you live in♥
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jessica
Aw.<--- all I have to say. Oh, and beautimous.<--- that too
ReplyDeleteooooh! how lovely! I think my favorite is the third one. ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Grace
tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com