January 11, 2012

ready or not, here i come.

entering this photo in Lucia's photo challenge

lucia, etc.



Her blonde hair floats up and down as she runs from room to room, searching for the perfect hiding
spot. After a few minutes, she finally shouts, "You can come find me now!". I soon do,
with the help of seeing her little toes showing from beneath a blanket or her bright smile
peeking out from behind a door. Excited, she squeals; ready to start the game all
over again.

So sweet, so beautiful, so imaginative, so loved.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Your little sister is downright adorable, and the pictures are lovely!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to tell you, I'm a new follower!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures. she is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's darling. Don't you just love playing 'hide and go seek' with the little ones? :)

    xoxo,
    Grace
    postscript :: thank you so much for the sweet note! you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, cute! Thanks so much for joining me, Oriana. :]

    -lucia

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.