January 16, 2012

fifteen.

This morning I woke up another year older. Walking into the kitchen, I was greeted by the sound of my parents singing "happy birthday" to me with a smile on their face. Fifteen. The number sounds so natural, so normal, so....me; I've been waiting for it. Don't get me wrong, fourteen was a lovely age to be.
I've learned and grown a lot in the past year, met new friends, discovered a new passion (photography), and God has taught me many things that will be useful in this life. He's the One I rely on for my next breath; the One I love. It's been a wonderful birthday, full of fun and surprises. Fourteen was great; I pray that fifteen will be even more ahmazing.
(p.s. thanks so much, katie, for the sweet post you surprised me with this morning!) 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday {again}, Oriana dear! Yes, indeed, I do believe that fifteen is quite naturally a good year. ;)

    a fellow fifteen-year-old,
    Grace
    tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    postscript :: I <3 your photographs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday, dear!!! You are beautiful! 15 is indeed a good age to be.:) Love the pictures~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a Happy Birthday girly!
    Your photo's are so pretty!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. happiest birthday to you, dearheart! lovely photos.
    and no, i didn't get a dslr, it's my uncle & aunts. whenever i see them they bring they're camera, and i take a kagillion photos on it, then i use them on the blog whenever i get the chance because they're pretty awesome if i do say so myself. so, yeah. that's pretty much it. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! 15 is a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are pretty. especially the starbucks one. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post! :) I hope you enjoy 15. :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.