>>LISTENING to my new For King and Country cd and raindrops falling on the tin roof
above my head.
>>DRINKING hot peppermint tea in one of my favorite mugs. Can it get any better?>>LOVING my new coffee-colored sweater/cardigan and tan moccasins.
![]() |
| I wear these everywhere-they're so comfy! And, yes, I did venture out in the road to take this picture.(: |
for nose-numbing temperatures.
>>GAZING at the white lights around my room. I'm pretty much in love with them.
>>WONDERING what it would be like to travel. Paris, Ireland, Greece....so many beautiful
places I would like to visit. Maybe one day.
What are you doing "at the moment"?







beautiful dearie! I <3 this post. my favorite so far. (:
ReplyDeleteloving this. mind if i do one? i'll be sure to give you credit :D
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jessica
Diary of a Beautiful Soul
Gorgeous post! I'm in love the last picture. It in black and white made it so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYou take great pictures. I love this kind of post. Will try it out soon, but will definitely link back to you (:
ReplyDeleteP.S I'm a new follower, I can't believe I wasn't following you before!! :O
So beautiful. I love that globe. I'm a map-girl myself. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd this sentence? Just plain Tweetable: Genuine beauty is found in a bouquet of wildflowers, a child's smile, the calming
whoosh of the ocean waves, and the person whose inner beauty is so strong it penetrates to the outside.
Thank you for sharing this piece of your heart today!
Thanks for the comment! Found your blog and I love it! P.S. I'm going to see For King and Country at the Winter Jam soon!
ReplyDeleteat the moment? at the moment I'm commenting on a great post on a great blog that I am a new follower of.
ReplyDelete