First of all, I need to apologize for not posting in forever. The fact that my sister has been using the laptop a lot for college homework combined with my slight blogging laziness this week, things have been stagnant on here. Anywho, in case you're wondering what The Struggle Tour is, well, it is amazing. This past weekend the family and I headed up to this small baseball stadium and attended a concert featuring The Rend Collective Experiment (my new favorite band and they're Irish), Audrey Assad (whose voice is so addictive), and Tenth Avenue North, who has recently released they're latest album, The Struggle. As cliche as this may sounds, that night was amazing...really. I got to meet most of The Rend Collective Experiment band members (and got an autograph!) and I now have a legit T.A.N. shirt with a beard on the front. What could be better? ;)
So tell me, how have everybody been? xo//
ps- do yourself a favor and listen to this inspiring music from each of the said bands above.
listen. | listen. | listen.











JEALOUS.
ReplyDeleteWoah, I think I just found a new favorite band thanks to you! :) I'm listening to a Rend Collective Experiment song and love it.
ReplyDeleteaudrey assad, and tenth ave north! I am so jealous! like so so so jealous. this pictures are stunning too!
ReplyDeleteNice shots.
ReplyDeleteahh- love them all. must've been amazing! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I'll look that music up tonight(:
ReplyDeleteyou know i'm so jeal - i mean happy for you! XD
ReplyDeleteYOU SAW The Rend Collective?????!!!!! LIVE???????
ReplyDeletegajgfusgfliqgf
I like them oh-so-much! And Audrey Assad too. Man, that's awesome that you saw them.
Amazing concert pictures by the way!
AHHHH!! These pictures are wonderful and I loooove Tenth Avenue North! I've see them a couple times. :) Great post!
ReplyDelete