01. that notebook i found & new stamp obsession
02. end-of-summer peaches
03. sweater-threatening morning temperatures
04. my favorite flower, a dried hydrangea from summer time
05. my overly adorable dog
06. aged skillets
07. remembering my favorite cold tea
06. aged skillets
07. remembering my favorite cold tea
08. something i posted to tumblr
....
I've decided to start a little series here on my blog, called odds and ends. Simply, it will be comprised of a few random photos from my week and things that have been going on around here lately. Nothing fancy, just something I've been wanting to do.
I have some exciting news, y'all! Has anybody heard of Tenth Avenue North? They recently came out with their third album, The Struggle. It is the some of the best music I have ever listened to, hands down. My family and I are going to their concert this month! Oh gersh, I am beyond excited.
....
reading: a tree grows in brooklyn by betty smith.
loving: this cool autumn weather.
anticipating: what today holds.
quote love: “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. ” - John Keating (Dead Poets Society)
listening to: the sound of my sister stressing over psychology homework.
inspired by: this movie and this.
have a blessed week, loves! xo
....
I've decided to start a little series here on my blog, called odds and ends. Simply, it will be comprised of a few random photos from my week and things that have been going on around here lately. Nothing fancy, just something I've been wanting to do.
I have some exciting news, y'all! Has anybody heard of Tenth Avenue North? They recently came out with their third album, The Struggle. It is the some of the best music I have ever listened to, hands down. My family and I are going to their concert this month! Oh gersh, I am beyond excited.
....
reading: a tree grows in brooklyn by betty smith.
loving: this cool autumn weather.
anticipating: what today holds.
quote love: “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. ” - John Keating (Dead Poets Society)
listening to: the sound of my sister stressing over psychology homework.
inspired by: this movie and this.
have a blessed week, loves! xo






gorgeous, love. that flower pictures' beast.
ReplyDeletexo
These are so lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Emma
Oriana! this is so beautiful! love it! :)
ReplyDelete~Jess~
YES YES YES.
ReplyDeletelet's be best friends.
tenth avenue north. gosh, I love them. I can't wait to see more of these on here. :D
ReplyDeleteokay, NEW favorite post! genius. and that notebook, seriously.
ReplyDeletelove the idea! and what you wrote.. :)
ReplyDeletegah! this idea is awesome.
ReplyDeleteASDFGHJKL YOU'RE SEEING TENTH AVENUE NORTH WITHOUT ME?!?!?!?!? seriously, girl. maybe invite ME next time. ;)
I would so take you with me if you didn't live so far away! But I'll do my best to take some good pictures. (:
DeleteGorgeous photos! That one of your dog is adorable! :) Awesome new post idea!
ReplyDeleteohmergosh, orianna. OH MY GOSH. Your photos and words are so raw and real and good and lovely. I just want to come and hug you and adventure around the world with you.
ReplyDeletexx Acacia
oh my goodness, girl, you are so sweet. and i would love to adventure around the world with you! xo
Deletelove this post. <3 going to see Tenth Avenue North the Struggle in November.
ReplyDelete