September 6, 2012

summer film, i.

  filmpictures004 640px
 filmpictures009 640px
This summer was my first time using a disposable camera. It's a handy little thing, perfect for those spontaneous shots and the times when my camera's batteries decide to die....right as I step on the beach. And, oh, the feeling of when your developed film is handed over to you. It's funny how such a simple thing can be so exciting. 
Have you experimented with a disposable camera this summer? xo

10 comments:

  1. lovely photos. I always wanted to buy a disposable camera.
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    Blog: Oh it's Juno

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! these shots just whisper adventure to me. i love them. :) and i never would have guessed they were taken with a disposable camera - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last picture is ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lkjfl kdsjgklsdjalkg jasdioghoisdahflga qfoiueriouhfnvlkdjfa I'm so totes freaking out over here! I so wish I would've gotten a disposable camera for my beach trip. ): still, so gorgeous.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great pictures! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah. woah. these are smashing amazing, girl! seriously. they are perfectly flawed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love ALL these pictures. Makes me want to try a disposable even more than ever!

    And, oh, the feeling of when your developed film is handed over to you.
    I can't agree more. It's like Christmas everyday. :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, these are beautiful! need a disposable camera now.

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. these pictures are so pretty/vintage! love it.(:
    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so perfect & wonderful and i really wanna get a disposable camera now.

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.