Blogging break. Those two words seem very appealing right now; a break is just what is needed. I've noticed that a lot of people are currently taking breaks and now I'm one of them. And though I'll be back soon, I'm not quite sure when. During this break, I hope to be reading, crafting, writing, spending more time with God, and just plain 'ol getting re-inspired.
Until Later,
Oriana
p.s. While y'all are out watching The Hunger Games tonight, I will be here watching my most favorite
movie ever-Captain America. So be jealous.(;
p.p.s. Yes, I did notice how often the letter "I" was used in this post.....
Until Later,
Oriana
p.s. While y'all are out watching The Hunger Games tonight, I will be here watching my most favorite
movie ever-Captain America. So be jealous.(;
p.p.s. Yes, I did notice how often the letter "I" was used in this post.....


Have a lovely break. ;) And yes, I am jealous. I <3 that movie.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Grace
>>----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.bogspot.com
you too? haha everybody is.. I guess it is something with spring. ;)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to have you back!
Captain America is an AWESOME movie! One of my favorites too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd take Captain America to The Hunger Games any day. :)
ReplyDeleteCaptain America... Chris Evans♥ Taking a blogging break sounds very appealing indeed. Enjoy it, and come back inspired!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jessica
Hello! I just wanted to say thank you more than you could ever know for all the comments! They encourage me in so many ways! :)) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was scrolling through some posts of yours, and you have ahamzing photography. It's just gorgeous!:))
Cindi