March 15, 2012

awkward/awesome thursday.

headband: walmart // peacoat: gifted // cami: jcpenny // shirt: jcpenny // skirt: gifted // tights: gifted // boots: belks
awkward:
-Me *trying to take a picture*: "Dude, why is everything black in the viewfinder?? Oh..yea..lens cap."
-Making unwanted eye contact with strangers riding past on the road.
-Texting my best friend and using five "p.s.'s", therefore saying "p.p.p.p.p.s."
-Trying to pick up a ball at tennis practice. But, for some reason, the balls don't like me and run away,
making me look very awkward.
-So, everybody has been raving about Peeta. I thought people were talking about pita bread. That just
shows you how much I know about the Hunger Games.
-Since today was around 80 degrees, shorts and a t-shirt was my outfit, displaying my overly white complexion and farmer's tan.
-Singing songs from High School Musical.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
awesome:
-My mom pulling off to the side of the road just so I could paint my nails.
-An awesome volley at tennis made by yours truly which earned us a point. Booyah.
-Hearing my favorite song on the radio and belting out the chorus.
-Finding a new sketchbook for only $5, y'all. Lots of quotes+doodles to come.(:
-I ran half a mile today. Score!
-Books. Books, books, books. Need I say more?
-My grandma came home from the hospital today! I am so very thankful.
-The smell of a coffee/book shop.

Happy Thursday, dearies. I hope y'all are having a wonderful week.<3

8 comments:

  1. haha, I do the first awkward one all the time! and totally about the hunger games, I have no clue about them, except for the fact that everyone is ranting about them and the movie is coming out on the 23rd, and a lot of obsessed people are going to go watch it at midnight. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yeah, "dude, why is everything black in the viewfinder?" That cracked me up lol. If it's any consolation, that's happened to me before too. :D
    ~Dani Marie
    http://loveliftedyouandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just discovered who Peeta was? Oh, dear...
    hey, every time I hear 'what time is it?' I wanna say "summertime." you are not alone ;)

    your mom pulled over to let you paint your nails?? tell her she is awesome. epic. you rock, oriana's mom.

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaha pita bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just read/watch the hunger games. you'll get it. ;)
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWKWARD:
    01. that's happened to me too. dude, we should so be besties. jus sayin.
    03. oh wait... we ar- nevermind.
    04. dude, yes.
    AWESOME:
    02. *fist pump*
    04. no moleskinmoleskinmoleskin):
    05. uh, dearie, we walked 1/4 of it.(;
    08. expect my name on your phone at this instant as I schedule a coffee date at this coffee shop you are smelling for next week. oh yes.
    okay, that's all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, and that outfit- gorgeous daaaaaaling *long cigarette voice*. you worked the skirt!
    and to anyone who may be reading my comments, please don't think I'm a stalker/creeper/weirdo. really, I'm not...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit! Haha, if my camera had a lens, I would probably do the exact same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.