March 4, 2012

incandescently happy.

Beautiful preludes+valses by Chopin. they deserve to be played and i aim to do so.
Bedroom door collage. it's been updated! lots of pictures and bright colors; i love it.
New library books. the smell of yellowish pages filled with black words that create 
stories is the most wonderful thing to me.
Chalkboard. my little black and white slate for creativeness and inspiration.
New pens. they write as smooth as rushing water and the sound of its black point scratching 
across my paper makes me feel like i'm in a Jane Austen movie.
Weekend sleepovers with the best buddy. tons of pictures, impulsive laughter, standing on top of chairs to get aerial shots of our coffee, and watching pride and prejudice while quoting scenes known by heart.
photo credit
"i love you. most ardently." -Mr. Darcy. 
Adele 21. enough said.
Fashion.
A little recap from this past seven days.; it was a very good week and this one is off to a good start.
Happy Sunday, friends. How was your week?

11 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. i love mr darcy. so so much. and i read all of those beverly lewis books. so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. I love this! the pictures, the words, that handsome guy and myself(; beautifully done. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos ♥ I love the piano set one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is adorable! I LOVE this pride and prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same cardigan, but in grey from target! beautiful outfit and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this so much. Especially the screenshots -- ah! You look lovely, m'dear... and I say "m'dear" far too often. Happy Sunday!

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pictures!!! :P :D <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. possibly the best post ever!!! Just simply amazing..can't get enough!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you! We enjoyed having you here. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I smiled while reading this. I'm glad to hear you had such a great week!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.