After reading and rereading this article and a few blog posts about freelensing, I decided to be bold and daring and give it a try; I was quite pleased with the results. As weird as this may sound, taking the lens off my camera didn't scare me too bad. Plus, I didn't encounter any sudden sand storms to blow into my camera body, so that's a bonus.
Do you have a favorite? Have you tried freelensing?
----------------------------------------------
postscript: happy st. patrick's day! i forgot to wear green...maybe that's how i managed to electrocute my
finger and take pictures in the middle of a huge fire ant bed. hmm...
Do you have a favorite? Have you tried freelensing?
----------------------------------------------
postscript: happy st. patrick's day! i forgot to wear green...maybe that's how i managed to electrocute my
finger and take pictures in the middle of a huge fire ant bed. hmm...





Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are gorgeous! I'd be so afraid of damaging the sensor....but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I'll have to try that some time!!!<3
ReplyDeleteDani Marie
http://loveliftedyouandme.blogspot.com/
2 and 3 are my absolute favorite. I've gotta get out and try this tomorrow! So beautimous my dear <3
ReplyDeletei like this. they're all so beautiful :))
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
wonderful pictures! :) I have an SX10 so unfortunately I can't take the lens off. :P you've taken such lovely pictures! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://awakened-by-jesus-christ.blogspot.com/