April 6, 2012

meanwhile.

Hello, all! I'm back and it's been a very nice blogging break. Pens, notebooks, and random pieces of paper have made themselves at home on my once-clean desk. The piano is faithfully holding all the valses, preludes, sonatas, and other pieces of music that I've been playing currently. My latest book is always in a different place about the house, ready to be read at any given convenient moment. I've found that my trusty camera is never in its right place in my room; it's usually in my hands or somewhere nearby. And school is....well, school. Graphing two variable equations, balancing chemical equations, and trying to learning a new language hasn't been enough to keep me from longing for the outdoors, sunny and warm as it has been. I would love to go on a picnic like this one and this post has inspired me immensely. Wildflowers are popping up around the house; on the kitchen table, on my desk in my room, and there's a continual supply of these flowers in the field across from my house. This album has been on repeat and I, along with my sister and a couple of friends, went to go to Easter Jam last weekend. Common Ground, Chris Fletcher, and Josh Wilson were there and the latter was nothing short of amazing; Josh Wilson is really blessed with a huge talent.
Along with everything else that's been going on, I am looking forward to Spring break very much.

Quote love: “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe


xo, oriana

7 comments:

  1. lovely darling, just lovely.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!
    I love these photos.
    Loving the first one, most especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!! Glad you're back. Happy Easter!!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to see you are back!!! I love your handwriting. :)

    xoxo,
    Grace
    >>------> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to hear from you, and i'm glad you enjoyed your break! these photos are so inspiring... as is Marilyn Monroe XD

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely lovely♥

    -ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there :) you may know me as 'undefined reality' here's my new blog url:

    http://skybluefeathers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.