Just a few evenings ago, Heather and I climbed into the car and drove a couple miles down the road to watch the sun set over a huge field. At this time of day, it seems that the sun has a golden touch, turning everything into a blazing yellow-orange color.
Except for the soft sound of my camera's shutter, most everything was silent as we watched the sun subtly descend to the other side of the world. And, if it had been possible, I would have caught some of that glorious sunlight in a jar.
Quote love: "Though we travel the world to find beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Except for the soft sound of my camera's shutter, most everything was silent as we watched the sun subtly descend to the other side of the world. And, if it had been possible, I would have caught some of that glorious sunlight in a jar.
Quote love: "Though we travel the world to find beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson









Love the quote. And these shots are gorgeous! We get some of the most beautiful sunsets here in Arizona.
ReplyDeletexo,
Jess
Oriana, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I mean, I love every single one! I couldn't ever choose a favorite. And you said the words perfectly. Oh, how I wish I could catch so many things in a jar. But especially golden hour. :) Lovely! :)
ReplyDeletewow!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! you are such a talented photographer.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Grace
>>----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love these shots! And I love the concept of catching sunlight in a jar. Such a beautiful childlike image :)
ReplyDeletewow. just wow. <3
ReplyDelete