December 7, 2011

the wonders of bokeh//photo challenge

I am learning how to capture bokeh. The pictures come to look like when you squint your eyes at the Christmas tree lights and all the colors look like big, beautiful balls. 

Christmas decorations have been appearing left and right around my home and the homes of others, I see; it's beautiful. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. The smells, lights, crazy amounts of pictures, family time. It's wonderful to me.

Which brings us to a photo challenge.....

Photobucket

{please let me know if this doesn't work!}
What are some of your favorite things about Christmastime?
Enter a picture of it in my first photo challenge!
It can be your Christmas tree, lights, crafts, your siblings baking cookies; anything!

3 comments:

  1. Bokeh! <3<3 It's pretty much my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bokeh shots! I am loving all of the Christmas lights this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog, love it :)

    and i will probably enter this contest sooner or later.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.