December 3, 2011

christmas parade.


Every day it's getting closer: Christmas.
Today we went to a Christmas parade (Heather, my grandpa, and I). I've been going every year since
I can remember; it's a tradition. And every year it's wonderfully the same. Fire engines, men on little
trucks, clowns, horses, floats, and, most importantly, candy.
The children beside us were eagerly grabbing each little piece of candy off the street; filling up
their coat pockets and plastic bags.
 Have you been to any Christmas parades this season?

2 comments:

  1. Pwetty pictures boo. I love the one with the kid on the street, as dangerous as that is...(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/05/2011

    hey Oriana! lol, this is uh...Oriana, and yes i went to a Christmas parade on Sat.! it was sort of a let down though, as i've never been to one, and our town is small, they didn't even throw candy! sniffle. there where some cool float like thingies :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.