December 1, 2011

today.

Today has been slow; I haven't done that much. But that's okay to me.
The gorgeous sight of the sun slowly setting and bringing a close to the day quietly urged me to
bring Jane outside so she could marvel at the beauty, too.
  Today my dogs stayed around for pictures; that last one makes me laugh!
Today I was thinking back about the pancakes I made and ate on Tuesday morning.
I really want some more.

Today I am excited about going to my first Christmas parade of the season on Saturday! 
{And I will be prepared to take pictures.}
Today I am a bit sad when I realize that fall is almost gone. But winter is a lovely time, too.
Today....today is a day that I will never be able to get back. At midnight it will slowly and quietly
slip away, never to return.
Today has been special and given by God.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures- as usual my dear. pancakes look soooooo good! have you gotten a hand of Jane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty pictures. That last photo of the dog is funny, for some reason she kinda looks like Elvis in that photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That puncakes look sooo delicious!
    Such sweet pictures of dogs!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.