It's that time of the year again: Christmastime. When red, green, white, silver, and gold decorations
appear around my home and Christmas carols accompany our daily schedule.
appear around my home and Christmas carols accompany our daily schedule.
The Christmas tree proudly stands in the living room. It is adorned in dazzling lights and ornaments
which have memories tagged to almost every one of them. I never want to forget the wonderful smell
of pine needles.
which have memories tagged to almost every one of them. I never want to forget the wonderful smell
of pine needles.
The county park and every house is all lit up with sparkling lights; a chill is in the air.
Christmastime includes all these things and more. But let us not forget Jesus. Because without
Christ, Christmas is just another Hollow-day.
Merry Christmas.
Christ, Christmas is just another Hollow-day.
Merry Christmas.









gorgeous pictures; the one in the park turned out really well! (:
ReplyDeleteThese are such pretty photos!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, sweet girl!(:
xxo. Jazzie
www.jsheaa.blogspot.com
Great Photography! I love the Charlie Brown ornament. Sherry's Bees Nest
ReplyDelete