December 25, 2011

christmas day.

The day that everyone has been anticipating has finally arrived. Christmas; a day filled with traditions and family.
Our family came to our house yesterday (Christmas Eve). Everything was cozy, merry, and bright.
I was surprised with this wonderful fish eye lens today.(:
 And Heather made me this vintage notebook. I think she's pretty awesome.
(check out Heather's new tumblr!)
But ad mist all the carols, lights, and presents, today I was thinking about something my sister mentioned earlier today. "I can't imagine what Christmas is like for people without Christ. Without Him, it's all so meaningless." She is totally right. What's the point of Christmas without Christ?

I hope everybody had a blessed and merry Christmas.         

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are seriously awesome and I really like the name of your blog! It reminds me of my high school church group, because we called it One, bc of our goal was to have one heart, mind, and God! God bless and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sounds wonderful! And I definitely agree with your sister.

    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures boo! I love the fisheye! <3

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.