Have you ever had the moment where everything seems fresh and new? I have. It's like I'm seeing it
all for the first time. Life and nature, that is. The sky seems to be a deeper blue; the sun is brighter;
and life seems more alive.
all for the first time. Life and nature, that is. The sky seems to be a deeper blue; the sun is brighter;
and life seems more alive.
My life is God-given. And all the while through this journey He gives parents, friends, opportunities,
talents, inspiration, and so much more to make this life more wonderful than it already could be.
talents, inspiration, and so much more to make this life more wonderful than it already could be.
And, yes, I know life isn't always easy. I remember asking God one time,"why are there hardships
and grief?" It was a few weeks later that He oh-so-lovingly answered me. It wasn't an audible
voice; it was more of a quiet realization in my heart. "If there were no trials, what would you need
faith in Me for? Trials are, in a way, needed for a closer relationship with Me."
Whoa. That kind of blew me away; I still remember it today.
Every day is a day to be thankful; life is a beautiful gift not to be taken lightly. And I desire to live my
life to the fullest, make an impact on somebody's life, and be an inspiration.
and grief?" It was a few weeks later that He oh-so-lovingly answered me. It wasn't an audible
voice; it was more of a quiet realization in my heart. "If there were no trials, what would you need
faith in Me for? Trials are, in a way, needed for a closer relationship with Me."
Whoa. That kind of blew me away; I still remember it today.
life to the fullest, make an impact on somebody's life, and be an inspiration.
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards." - Soren Kierkegaard
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." - Robert Frost







beautiful areena. just beautiful. and so are you. <3
ReplyDeleteLove the robert frost quote. then again, i love anything poetic. i found you through clair de lune, and am now following you. you can check out my blog at http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow if you like :D thanks for the inspiring post!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures, beautiful words. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are gorgeous and I adore your thoughts on life, very philosophical <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
i love the 3rd picture. lovely
ReplyDeleteyou have beautiful photos!!! I absolutely love them! great blog as well keep up the awesome work!!
ReplyDeletehilaryelise.com
Gorgeous photographs! I love the one of the blueberries :)
ReplyDelete