Well, we had the bestest, superest-duperest time {i just made up some new words!}
Anywho, we took a lot of pictures......a lot.
The clouds outside our bus window were simply gorgeous!
When I think of the word corn maze I think of tall, towering stalks of corn and a narrow dirt path.
Well, the corn was literally waist-high and you could easily find the checkpoints by watching for a
crowd of people gathered in one place. But we didn't get lost!! And all the while we had fun.
Well, the corn was literally waist-high and you could easily find the checkpoints by watching for a
crowd of people gathered in one place. But we didn't get lost!! And all the while we had fun.
We like cotton candy.(:
When we arrived home that night, we had a blast. Enough said.
With hot chocolate, marshmallows, popcorn, rice crispy treats, tea, and yogurt to keep us going,
we never ran out of laughs or words!
we never ran out of laughs or words!
We finally crashed at three am, only to wake up six hours later for church.
When we came home, Katie, Heather, and I took dozens of pictures outside. It was cold out, but that didn't faze us.
![]() |
we fail at jumping pics(;![]() ![]() |
After our mini photo shoot and lunch, we went to frutti yogurt!
We like frutti yogurt...a lot.
Silly me, I didn't know the table raised to an abnormal heigth....oh well, it was an adventure, eh? (;
Our empty bowls was a sad, quiet way of telling me our time together was ending. Nevertheless, we have a bunch of photos to remind us of our time together.
I love my friends....and I love cameras, too.(:






























ah, i could cry. it's wonderful! :D
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i'm in love with your pictures! what kind of camera do you use?!!? i'm soo curious :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE FROYO!!! mmm mmm mmm :)
What a cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes. Frozen Yogurt- certainly a fave. :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
looks like a super fun day! i love all the pics, and you look so tight with your girlfriends!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for following my blog, by the way! <3
xx