November 19, 2011

this made my day.

I received this wonderful letter in the mail today from Katie. It made me smile so big!
Snail mail is, as Katie says, ahmazing. And so is she!
When I get my Canon, I am naming her Jane. And Katie is naming hers ________. Well, I'll let her
tell you.(;
And isn't this postage stamp awesome? I want some of my own.(:
This letter simply made.my.day.

What has made your day today?

6 comments:

  1. aww...that's so cute! snail mail is awesome.
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!
    Where do you get awesome stamps like that!? :D
    So cute.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sending letters. really, i do. (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail mail is simply perfect. It is so special, isn't it? Cute post; have a sweet Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockin' the snail mail!

    Besides blogging, that's how I keep in contact with most of my friends. I'm not on Facebook. Email isn't satisfying.

    For two weeks the mail was delayed (silly Canada) so when it did come -6 letters!

    I'm stoked about your new camera! Enjoy Jane! I'm sure she loves you.

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.