My new dslr! I have been anxiously waiting for the past week, running to the window whenever
I thought I heard a UPS truck in our driveway {Heather can vouch for that!}.
I thought I heard a UPS truck in our driveway {Heather can vouch for that!}.
Jane arrived in the mail today and I am so so so excited! On the other hand, the manual is quite thick
and I know that there is a lot I have to learn about. It was a bit overwhelming at first.
and I know that there is a lot I have to learn about. It was a bit overwhelming at first.
However, I learned a few basics {after taking twenty minutes to figure out how to attach the camera
strap. *sigh* That's me for ya!}, which ensued a scout-out around the yard, with me and Jane
taking pictures together.
strap. *sigh* That's me for ya!}, which ensued a scout-out around the yard, with me and Jane
taking pictures together.
All these pictures {except for the first one} are unedited, by the way.(:
I love the way Jane feels in my hands; it's just pure bliss.
Today is my happy day.


i love these photos! and Jane is so pwetty! :D
ReplyDelete<3
Beautiful pictures! I have that same camera, her name is Lucille! Aren't they amazing?!?! When I got mine I pretty much started hyper ventilating and taking pictures of everything. haha
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new cam! you're making me want to pick out a name for mine as well :)
ReplyDeleteA new camera! so so so exciting! I love the last one :)
ReplyDeletelove the name of your camera, girl. that last picture is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete~Jess~