Today I had the opportunity to go with my youth leader {who is also a photographer} to a photo
shoot! I helped her with the props, but I also learned a lot.
shoot! I helped her with the props, but I also learned a lot.
This cute little boy {of course, all kids are adorable} turned one years old today!
Complete with a "birthday boy" shirt, Camden was the center of attention at his birthday gathering.
The kids there were full of energy, smiles, and ear-piercing squeals as they ran around in the party
room!
The kids there were full of energy, smiles, and ear-piercing squeals as they ran around in the party
room!
Once Camden had a little taste of birthday cake, he dove in, grabbing fistfuls of the chocolately dessert;
it was a perfect time to snap a picture!
All in all, it's been a good day. But now I'm tired and going to bed!
Goodnight, wonderful peoples. ♥





These are absolutely adorable! The first one is too cute. Love it. :)
ReplyDelete