January 3, 2013

two-thousand and thirteen is here.

Twenty-twelve has been a year like none other. Even now as I'm reflecting, memories bottled up and saved for a rainy day such as this one, I see how last year was truly bittersweet. It's been a year full of good times and new friendships, along with a good amount of smiles and heartache. But, look, we've made it. It's two-thousand and thirteen and we're going to keep on moving forward because I believe this new year is one that holds great promise for you and me. I've started a jar of good things like this one and will soon begin a list of things I want to accomplish this year. Happy new year, friends. Let's make it a good one. xx

twitter: @orianadawn || instagram: @feathersandarrows

7 comments:

  1. oh yay! you got an instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, girly {and your new design is darling!!}! ;) I'll be adding you to instagram once I can steal/get my hands on my mom's ipad. *smile*

    xoxo,
    Grace
    >>---> joyfully tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your pics! Especially the one of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love that first shot, hehe! Here's to 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this year holds good promises too:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this, this I love.
    \\happy new year, Oriana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! love this post. happy new year oriana, and here's to many more letters between us. :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.