January 25, 2013

odds and ends, v.4

//
01. road tripping & the sunrise
02. my thrifted treasure
03. a favorite outfit of this season
04. fresh-cut cilantro
05. putting together a letter for a special friend
06. double exposures through a local art gallery's window
//
As you can probably tell, blogging has taken a back seat over the past few weeks, and I don't have a good excuse as to why that is. It's just been really good to unplug for a while; to live life without the subconscious thought of "oh, I need to blog about this later". Do you know what I mean? Anyways, I've really missed updating this little space of mine and keeping up with all of yours. I've missed writing, taking pictures, and being inspired to do those things. I hope that I'll soon be able to get back into updating and sharing little moments of this crazy, beautifully imperfect life I live.
January has flown by--a good month full of mundane and exceptionally special moments. I hope you have been well. xx

12 comments:

  1. HOW DO YOU DRAW LIKE THAT?! I'm convinced you and Katie work for Pinterest/Anthro.. SOMETHING famous and amazing. Also, if you ever ever ever.. like ever.. get sick of that top or those shoes, I'm not far away! Basically, I loveLOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. This post is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never cease to inspire me, dear miss oriana! love this so very much. ;)
    xoxo | grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, wonderful shots. good to hear from ya, girlie. this is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely. and I seriously love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...full of mundane and exceptionally special moments." Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I must be the only person in the world who is completely incapable of thrifting anything decent. And, I totally understand about the blogging thing - some times it's just refreshing to not feel guilty about not blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oriiannnnaaaa. STOPSTOPSTOP it. every single photo (esp. the ones of you outfit) are ridiculously gorgeous. and i kind of really like this post.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loverly, specially those shoes! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful post :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.