Grey skies are cut open by the silhouettes of bare trees. The results of winter can be seen in every yard of dry, brown grass, every howl of the wind, every face of shoppers hurrying to the warmth of their car under layers of sweaters, jackets, and scarves. Oh, but the trees. The trees are something that represent every season of the year. During the winter, I'm prone to call them skeleton trees. They hang droopy and depressed over the ice cold roads, shaking in the wind. Photos might show them reaching up, up towards the sky, grasping for the warmth of the sun.
Skeleton trees, hold fast. While you shiver in the wind, spring is just around the corner. xx





YOU.. You're way too talented missy. I absolutely love the mystical essence of this! The second one is glorious. xo
ReplyDeletelove this.
ReplyDeleteoh, i really like this. ^_^
ReplyDeletegah. this is really really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh, this is gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeletethis is, like, my heart.
ReplyDeleteyou're so good oriana. || :)
This is great! I actually really like the motion. First one's my favorite.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I'm trying to see how many people I can get to comment on a post so if you'd like you can check out my blog @...
http://typicalmelancholy.blogspot.com/
Thanks!