December 21, 2012

brown paper packages tied up with string.

In case you're wondering, no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been quite uninspired, preoccupied, and busy with Christmas cookie baking, cleaning, and gift wrapping (among other things). But this is what I want to show you: brown wrapping paper, stamps, ribbon, tape, and some card stock are the few simple items you'll need to wrap a beautiful, personalized gift. Whether it's for your best friend's birthday, your sister's Christmas gift, or just a spontaneous gift for a special someone, brown paper packages tied up with string are a guarenteed way to make someone's day. Give it a try? xx

ps- I did a Christmas guest post over here.

15 comments:

  1. these are lovely, m'dear!!!

    xoxo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/21/2012

    these are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guest post of yours was gorgeous! Your words are so gorgeously relevant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had wrapping skills like you. and creativity skill like you. but that's not happening. lovely orianna! lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oriannnnnaaaa. Ahhh, you are so brilliant. Your design is brilliant. Your pictures are brilliant and your words make my heart flutter.

    *sigh.* why do you have to be so wonderful? ;)

    xx acacia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. I'm going to try it! Only, I don't have any presents left to wrap...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's it. i'm going to hobby lobby RIGHT NOW and taking all their brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I'm pinning the Eiffel tower one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so this is really super nice. and i've been feeling the same way as you so don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/23/2012

    these are soo beautiful! too bad I already wrapped all my christmas gifts, but I'll have to try this next time! :) (my NEW blog: http://flying-little-bird.blogspot.com) merry christmas to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my these are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12/29/2012

    You're right, that's gorgeous. Simple, but quite aesthetically appealing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was so much fun getting opening this package, dearie, and I really love the stamping idea, which I'm now using on my packages. lovely.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.