November 25, 2012

so thankful.

You don't have to wait until Thanksgiving to be thankful, just as you don't have to wait until National Popcorn Day to eat popcorn.
That being said, it's three days after Thanksgiving and I just want to tell you all how thankful I am. Even in the face of everything that may go wrong or bring tears in this life, the majority of my blessings is always enough to outweigh it all. When I think about the beautiful people in my life and all that I've been blessed with, I'm overwhelmed. I don't know how to put into words all that I want to say, but, guys, I'm just so thankful.
 //
i. salvation and a God that loves me for who i am
ii. my family who stays together
iii. the relationships i have with people
iv. the feeling of immeasurable happiness
v. food, shelter, warmth
vi. music
vii. home
viii. starbucks dates with dear friends
ix. hot tea on a cold night
x. pomegranates
xi. my youth group 
xii. a crackling fire
xiii. memories and smiles
xiv. falling asleep to the sound of rain on the tin rooftop
xv. a moon-lit, star-specked night spent outside
xvi. big, cozy, warm sweaters
xvii. moments that can never be described, but must be felt to know

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and beautiful words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. :) Everyday should be a day of thankfulness, not just once a year. Thank-you, Oriana, for point that out. :)

    Lovely list, btw! The last one is so true. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with everything...especially the one about sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! I am so happy i ran into your wonderful blog!!!:0 I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR NAILS. oh, and this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear friend,
    I love this, very much.
    xoxo
    -pumpkin face

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO wonderful. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really know how to capture the beauty of everyday life.
    Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design=cuteness :) lovelovelove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR NAILS.. ARE FREAKING COOL.
    SWEATERS -- Ah yes, so thankful for!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.