November 19, 2012

Heather and Betsy // Portraits

IMG_9742
Heather
Betsy
Heather and Betsy are two beautiful souls. I had the opportunity to take pictures of them a few weeks ago just for fun, and it was a blast working with them. They are lively, silly, and simply overall gorgeous people. And we have a lot of fun together, singing Adele songs, watching I Love Lucy re-runs while eating popcorn, and the like. I am super blessed to have these two in my life; they make my days happier. xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Lovely post, Orianna. :) This makes my heart happy.

    My family and I have been watching re-runs of "I Love Lucy" too! They're so hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister is so cute! lovely shots :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele and Lucille Ball? THEY ARE SMART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful girls ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.