Hi there, remember me? Yes, well I don't have much excuse for my being MIA around this blog lately, except for the fact that laziness and an inspiration rut do not go good together (in between posts you can find me here and here). I'm wracking my brain for the right words to say, something interesting that will make you want to continue reading. But honestly, life has been quite mundane as of late, except for the book I'm reading and the random dance I like to do in the kitchen when my favorite song starts to play and I'm at home by myself where nobody will see me.
I've been art journaling a lot these past few nights. The leaves are from a beautiful autumn tree in our back woods; a tree who's leaving its contents on the ground more and more every day. I found the bird feathers in my grandpa's yard while raking. It's simple beauties like these that make me so appreciative of life and its gifts to us. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, lovelies. It only comes around once every five days and never stays long enough. xo
//
reading: wonderland creek by lynn austin
listening: coldplay
quote love: “My daddy says that the moon fills up a little more every day until it just gets too full and starts to spill out. Then those moondrops fall to earth until the moon disappears altogether and has to fill up all over again. and if you're lucky enough, you'll catch one of those moondrops, because moondrops can make you see the whole world brighter.” -Jennifer Erin Valent, Catching Moondrops
anticipating: starbucks date with friends
I've been art journaling a lot these past few nights. The leaves are from a beautiful autumn tree in our back woods; a tree who's leaving its contents on the ground more and more every day. I found the bird feathers in my grandpa's yard while raking. It's simple beauties like these that make me so appreciative of life and its gifts to us. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, lovelies. It only comes around once every five days and never stays long enough. xo
//
reading: wonderland creek by lynn austin
listening: coldplay
quote love: “My daddy says that the moon fills up a little more every day until it just gets too full and starts to spill out. Then those moondrops fall to earth until the moon disappears altogether and has to fill up all over again. and if you're lucky enough, you'll catch one of those moondrops, because moondrops can make you see the whole world brighter.” -Jennifer Erin Valent, Catching Moondrops
anticipating: starbucks date with friends



Why do your posts keep getting better & better? You have such a way with words, that's why.
ReplyDeleteYou are gifted and a gorgeous girl! :)
xo
so pretty. :)
ReplyDeletelovelylovelylovely. need i say more? xo
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous! love the first picture. :)
ReplyDeletexx
dancing in the kitchen when no ones looking.. the best :)
ReplyDeletefor not having anything to say you sure said it beautifully.
ReplyDeletelove!
lovely, lovely, lovely, just like you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
the leaf pages are so pretty! also, you're reading wonderland creek. yaaay!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos accompanied by a beautiful narrative.
ReplyDeleteErin