August 30, 2012

lately & giveaway winners.


image resized 640
image resized 640px
 a few snippets from my new tumblr

The days are getting shorter, and I started school this past Monday, earlier than usual. Lately, I've just been trying to get back into the swing of things. I've fallen back into a new schedule of school, piano lessons, and hopefully tennis soon. Life is pretty good right now and I'm looking forward to fall (who isn't?).
So, without further adieu, I'd would like to announce the giveaway winners! 

the winner of the fall scarf is Jessica!
the winner of the boho fishtail bracelet is Nela!
the winner of a 8x10 print of any one of Katie's photos is Grace!

Congratulations, ladies! Please email me at orianadawn14[at]gmail[dot]com within 48 hours to claim your prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Thanks to all who entered! xo

ps- while you're in the mood for giveaways, i suggest you check out this one. it's pretty awesome.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Oriana! :) They're very inspiring.


    I tried e-mailing you about the giveaway, but for some reason my e-mail won't go through. Said on the last one that the e-mail 'oriandawn14[at]gmail[dot]com ' doesn't exist.

    Help? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! There was a typo in my email address, so sorry! Try it now, I fixed my email address in the post. (:

      Delete
  2. you were awarded on my blog :)

    http://lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-was-awarded.html

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverly pictures! congrats to the winnders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jah, gotta love Tumblr. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm looking forward to fall, too :) love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.