August 14, 2012

delizioso pizza.

Every once in a while I'll get a craving for one of these pizzas. Homemade is the best kind and I love getting in the kitchen, rolling out the pizza dough, spreading the sauce, and layering the toppings. Here's the recipe for you to make your own:

Crust:
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2/3 cup water or milk
1/4 cup oil

Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir vigorously until the wet and dry ingredients are well mixed. Gather dough together and press into a ball; knead dough 10 times to make smooth. On a lightly-floured board, roll dough into a thin circle. Turn up edges and brush the crust with oil. You can sprinkle some seasonings on top of the oil; I used garlic and chili powder. Pour and spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Then, put on your favorite toppings! I used tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. Sprinkle cheese over the whole thing and bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit or until the crust is done. Cut 8 ways and enjoy! (warning: it's so good; it goes fast)

And while you're waiting for the pizza to finish cooking, you should listen to this and this song. xo

6 comments:

  1. Delicious! I'll have to try this crust recipe for the next time I make pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza looks so good!!!!!
    oh, that makes me hungry.
    p.s. love the pictures!(:
    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made pizza before, but yours looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummm thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! i can't wait to make that :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.