Coffee is a favorite of mine. But lately on these summer days, drinking hot coffee just makes me hot all over. So I made up a little recipe so I can have my coffee and drink it too.
//
(first you need to freeze some coffee into cubes overnight)
2/3 cup coffee
1/4 cup milk
2 1/2 tsp. hot chocolate mix
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like things)
8-10 coffee cubes
Blend all the ingredients together (the more you blend it the better) and pour into your favorite mason jar, topping with whipped cream + chocolate chips, if you'd like (who wouldn't like?). Feel free to change the recipe to your liking. I'll probably continue to variate this recipe and make new ones. And who knows? I just might be the next Starbucks. ;)
Happy weekend lovelies (all 100 of you! sheesh, y'all are too sweet)! xo.
//
(first you need to freeze some coffee into cubes overnight)
2/3 cup coffee
1/4 cup milk
2 1/2 tsp. hot chocolate mix
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like things)
8-10 coffee cubes
Blend all the ingredients together (the more you blend it the better) and pour into your favorite mason jar, topping with whipped cream + chocolate chips, if you'd like (who wouldn't like?). Feel free to change the recipe to your liking. I'll probably continue to variate this recipe and make new ones. And who knows? I just might be the next Starbucks. ;)
Happy weekend lovelies (all 100 of you! sheesh, y'all are too sweet)! xo.


homemade ice coffee is essential to summer. I make my own almost eveyday. :P
ReplyDeleteThat looks sooo good... :9 Thanks for sharing the recipe!
ReplyDeleteyumm! that looks good Oriana! love the pictures(:
ReplyDeletelooks yummy and do-able! definitely should try one soon. thank you! ♥
ReplyDeleteeveryone has been posting iced coffee recipes- love it!
ReplyDeletelooks super yum- Iced coffee is a staple for me : )
woahhh this is so great!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so yummy! ;)
ReplyDeleteUgh. So good (looking)! I just became a follower :)
ReplyDeleteAnna