February 2, 2012

a few words + a photo challenge.

Hello, dears! I would love to put together a Q&A page, so if there's anything you would like to ask
me, now is the time! Just leave your question(s) in the comment box (nothing rude or too personal, please).
I can't guarantee that I will answer all of them, but I will answer as many as I can.
//
I haven't hosted a photo challenge in a while; it's about time for one! The theme is "your favorite shot". 
So, obviously, link up one of your favorite shots!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. What inspires you the most?

    Why did you start blogging?

    What fashion style do you love most?

    Favorite hobbies besides blogging?

    Favorite movies, quotes, bible verses, and blogs?

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I really like photo challenges! :) Thank you dear Oriana!

    ~Danielle
    http://loveliftedyouandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/07/2012

    what camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.