February 13, 2012

the way the world turns.


 I see each car passing by me and it makes me wonder, "where are they going? what's that person's 
life like?" Then I see the man strolling down the sidewalk. He's just taking his time, walking according
to the stoplights.
 Soon, when the sun sets, the city and car lights will illuminate the town as they do every night,
making bokeh when I squint my eyes.
Everybody in this world has a story - the people driving to and fro on the highway and even the man
walking along the sidewalk. And we all matter; we're here for a purpose. It's just the way the
world turns.

10 comments:

  1. i was just thinking about this the other day! i know exactly what you mean. i look at people and think "what's your story?" and yet they don't answer. great post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must live somewhere really rainy. I love it. great post!

    xoxo, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think about this.
    'where are they going?,who are they?,what are they thinking?do they know Jesus?'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly what I think when I look at someone walking in the street or in the grocery store.

    Everyone has a unique story, we just don't get to read about it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think about this often, especially on road trips, watching the cars pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog the other day and I've enjoyed looking around! All of your photos are BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful dearie. I love the rain pictures- where was i when it actually rained though?! anywhoooo... i think the same exact things. <3 and the bokeh is my favorite (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first & third.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos! :)

    http://jasmin-sometimeswhenitrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.