February 24, 2012

rain is lovely.

The gray clouds appear.
 Every leaf on the trees and the trees themselves seem to shiver in the wind as a single raindrop
starts to fall, followed by another. And another. And another. The speed of falling water gradually gets
faster and soon becomes a downpour.
I sit at the window, mesmerized by the way the wind blows the rain against the transparent glass.
 And when the melodic sound of the rain ceases, it leaves the world refreshed; the ground wet under my feet.
It's Friday. It's raining. Best combination ever.
-----
And just because.....
Isn't my dog, Molly, adorable?? I think so, too.

8 comments:

  1. Rain is wonderful isn't it? I love your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I <3 Molly! And the third is meh faveeeeeeeee(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures. and i simply don't understand people who don't like rain! who could not love the wild gentleness of it all?

    p.s. molly. is. gorgeous♥

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lurrve the 4th one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog IS adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm... I love rain. your description of it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs are beautiful, Oriana! Especially that 3rd one :-)

    Thanks so much for commenting,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of these Oriana!

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.