May 6, 2012

weekend tidbits.

 


fresh strawberries picked from the garden || letter writing || listening to music || hot sunny days || gorgeous views out the skylight || fresh flower bouquets || homemade oatmeal spice cake || late morning coffee in my favorite mug || sandals || family time || nighttime thunderstorms || an adorable baby bird that liked to sit and chirp at my window sill

how has your weekend? do tell!

12 comments:

  1. My weekend? Oh, a bit rushed, but full of fun and family. Those strawberries make me hungry.

    xoxo,
    --Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mug, the shoes, the journal, everything... eek, ohmygoodness this post is perfection.

    also, i am head-over-heels in love with your new design. where did you find such a lovely background texture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, beautiful pictures dear. the last one of strawberries was gawgous... LETTER?! who to?? guessing wishing hoping waiting. <3 (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omnom, great photos! :3

    xoxo
    ~Brooke {via thedovetree.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tidbits, especially the last two pictures. :)
    l.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the snapshots you took (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I enjoy simple things like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THESE PICTURES. You're so talented!!! Beautiful, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. I want your handwriting.
    -ryan

    ReplyDelete
  10. those first two photos. excuse me while i fall in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are stunning! The third one is my favorite and I also love the picture of a baby bird, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your photos really are lovely! I'm so happy to stumble across your space. Mind if I follow along a while? Meanwhile, I'd like to hear more about that oatmeal spice cake.

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.