Along with some coffee and a couple of strawberries, these muffins are the perfect breakfast food.
blueberry muffins with strusel topping:
muffin:
6 Tbsp. butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup milk
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/4 cups of blueberries
strusel topping:
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1-2 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar. Add milk, vanilla, and eggs, stirring until blended. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Coat blueberries well in the flour mixture. Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring just until blended. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and add about a teaspoon of the strusel mixture to the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
Happy first day of May! I hope all my friends are doing well. <3




oh my goodness! i love the new design!!!! haha and these pictures are just beautiful! now i really want a muffin ;)
ReplyDeletethese photos arw making me hungry! I'm definitely going to try making these :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, completely drooling over here. I expect you to bring these on our next coffee date. yes, that is all. love you dearie <3
ReplyDeleteum, um, um, i will be making those in a short time. they look absolutely delicious.
ReplyDeletelove the design :)
YUMM!!
ReplyDeletethose muffins sound fantastic!
ReplyDeleteyum! I really like your blog! cute header
ReplyDelete