May 6, 2013

a few words + instagrams.

Mondays always seem to be the hardest day of the week. Usually it's the day when I'm most tired and require more caffeine than normal (which isn't much anyways...). Actually, I'm pretty excited about this week. Kinfolk volume 7 should be arriving around Thursday and my family is packing up and taking off for the beach that day through next Monday. I can't wait to settle into the comfortable family beach house, smell the salty air, relax, and pick up my camera again.
In other news I'm re-reading The Hunger Games and slowly but surely bringing a close to my school books for my junior year. xx

ps- you can follow me on instagram here
pps- i promise i will post the pictures of my trip to DC. let's just say i'm a pro at procrastination. ergh.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so exciting that you are going to the beach! Ah, I want to go! Have a wonderful trip! Love these instagram photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mondays are awful. there are only a limited amount left, thank the lord!
    i always seem to pick up the hunger games to "read my favorite part", but then just end up rereading the whole series again. it's just that good.
    and i'm with you on the procrastination. it's been a month since my italy trip and i still haven't posted pictures on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my absolute favorite... Don't tell Katie. (ehehe) Also, can't wait for the DC pictures and future beach pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love passion tea too :) Love your photo wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun! ps. love your nail color. and yeah, mondays aren't my favorite, but this one was good. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is my favorite in this post. Nice nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alrighty mondays. just bleh.
    and the hunger games. yes i approve.
    the beach? HAVE FUN!!! ah, take lot of pictures, kay. :D
    (also--i promise i have not forgotten your letter! i shall be working on it this week!)
    p.s--you're instagrams are theeeeee best. the end.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mondays...ugh.

    Kinfolk? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're perf, and I'm going to hide in your suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you. And your photos. And your blog. And the fact that your Mondays aren't perfect (mine are the same).

    And I just like Oriana-everything. (That's all.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M SO GOING TO THE BEACH WITH YOU. Hahaha. Beautiful pictures... As always...(:

    ReplyDelete

you're a peach.